Daughter's Slumber Party Pt. 09

"Okay ladies, now, there will be plenty of times, after practice, just hanging out, on sleepovers, when you'll want to take care of each other's sexual desires. Boys are messy, and just want to use you like a dump for their disgusting needs, without so much as giving a damn about your needs or your pleasure, not to mention the idea of an unwanted pregnancy or disease. Now for the next part of your initiation, we have to test how well you can take and receive, sexual pleasure with each other, on your backs ladies, legs spread!" I ordered.

Tabitha cooed, "That won't be a problem for Dru and!", they giggled, then lay back, legs spread wide, more than ready.

They were quickly arranged, and I felt my heart thump and my pussy churn. They all had legs spread wide, brazenly displaying their bare, smooth mounds, and Gabrielle's sultry smile, as she exposed her freshly shaved pussy to my eager eyes, drew me in like a magnet. That tight, pink trail, her clit just peeking out at the top, oh god, I couldn't resist that if I tried. I walked along the side of the bed, eager to see how well the new members enjoyed this, then I would devour Gabby's sweet cunny.

I watched as Courtney lowered her face towards Dru's spread thighs, and felt the arousal as Dru gave voice to the pleasure when Courtney's sweet mouth made contact.

"Oh fuck, oh god, feels so good, lick me Courtney baby, mmmm, lick me!"

Rita eagerly took the plunge, and Tabitha joined in as Rita started to lap at the lips, then buried her face into Tabby's hot, wet heat.

"Yeah, oh fuck, yeah, Rita licks me as good as Dru, oh yeah, god I love to be eaten!" Tabby growled.

I grinned, knowing that Dru and Tabby should have no trouble with the other two parts of this initiation.

Then Judi went at it, and her licking quickly took Glenda up, letting out wordless cries and squeals of pleasure as Judi's talented tongue worked over the creamy heat.

I now stood over the spread legs of Gabrielle, her eyes wide, face flushed.

"Now you baby," I growled huskily. "Ummm, I'm going to lick you to heaven and back sweetheart."

My cunt was a roaring blaze of lust as I lowered my face down, the sweet, sultry scent making my body tremble, and I ran my tongue right along the lips, tasting the creamy essence starting to slick up those tight lips.

Gabrielle cooed, "Oh yes Mama, mmmm, so good, so good..."

She continued crooning endearments to me in French, stroking at my head as I slipped my tongue in between her tight pink seam, and speared my tongue inside. Mmmm, oh yes, she was virgin tight, and I trembled at the idea of strapping on my dildo, what I would do to her virgin tightness. My tongue was surrounded by her tight sugar walls, pumping a stream of juices for my tongue, oh she was so wet and delicious. Gabrielle was cupping her breasts, tweaking at her stiff nipples, her face was a portrait of total bliss.

Grunts and cries of pleasure filled the bedroom, as four hot, wet, very horny cunts were licked wildly towards orgasm. Gabrielle was gushing a constant stream of her juices, I eagerly licked them all up, then surrounded her stiff, bulging clit, letting my tongue lash at it, over and over.

I heard Dru cry out, "Oh fuck, oh my god, gonna cum, gonna cum all over your face baby, fuck, fuck, FFFUUUCCCKKK!"

I could see Dru's body, right next to Gabrielle's, start shaking wildly. As if a signal had been given, squeals, howls, and grunts of orgasmic ecstasy filled the room, Gabrielle's pussy exploded with a gush of juices as she let out a shriek of climax, giving my face a wet coating of her girl cum.

I heard Glenda squealing with pleasure as Judi skilfully took her over the edge, and Tabby's cries of orgasmic pleasure as my daughter tumbled her into orgasm, the sounds of orgasmic pleasure just making us hotter. I wanted to climb on top of Gabrielle and sit on her face, but not quite yet. My dildo was going to get a workout, now. First the fucking, then the licking, and when I came, I'd plaster that sweet French face with a deluge.

Judi, Courtney, Rita, and I got up, and let our partners bask a bit. We grinned, and I whispered to Rita what the next step would be. She gave me a wicked smile, went over to the dresser, and got her own personal strap on dildo, a deep emerald green color, and hid it behind her back as she turned to the new cheerleaders.

Rita announced, "Very good ladies, now, the next part of this initiation, we have to see how well you respond to this!"

With a flourish, she produced the dildo from behind her back and held it up. Gabrielle gasped, Dru and Tabby growled with lust, and Glenda muttered, "Oh fuck" as they saw her 10-inch pussy splitter. Rita quickly pulled it on, and four sets of eyes, as wide as dinner plates, watched the erotic spectacle of a sexy 18-year-old, 5'7" tall, and 120 pounds, definitely all female, with a stiff 10 inches sprouting up from between her thighs. Rita was enjoying herself, stroking it lightly, her eyes full of burning lust. We got our dildos and watched the excited stares we got, all of us with our own personal 10 inches, ready to use. The knowledge that I was going to fuck Gabrielle, and bust her sweet cherry cunny, really got my lust surging.

Rita had an idea since she had a king-size bed, she arranged the girls next to each other, with two of the girls having their heads up at the top of the bed, and the other two having their heads down at the bottom of the beds. I caught on to what she was doing. While we were fucking those sweet teens, we could look over, and see each other pumping a sexy teen cunt right next to us.

Gabrielle's eyes were locked on me, standing over her, my 10-inch dildo in position, ready to bust that sweet teen cherry. I took her wrists, lifted them above her head, and held them tightly.

"Since you're a virgin baby, it might be a bit painful at first, but then you'll be a woman" I cooed.

Dru purred, "Oh yeah Gabby, you're gonna love it, Tabby and I are non-virgins, and after that annoying hymen is out of the way, it feels so good!"

I realized that everyone was watching us, waiting until Gabrielle was de-devirginized. I pushed forward slowly, listening to a drawn-out moan, until with about 2 inches in, I came up against her membrane.

"Ok Gabrielle, get ready," I whispered.

I pushed, hard, and then the dildo surged forward, Gabrielle letting out a pained cry as her hymen was torn apart. Quick like pulling off a bandaid, I thought, and snapped my hips forward, listening to Gabrielle's loud cry of pain as all 10 inches of the hard stiff dildo was stuffed up her virgin tightness, spreading apart her teen walls for their first fuck. I held it steady, wanting to give Gabrielle time to adjust. She was murmuring words in French, breathing deep, and after a minute, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Mon Dieu, that hurt at first, but it's feeling better, fuck me, Mama, make me just like my American friends."

It was like a signal, as matching growls of pleasure rose up, as my daughter, Courtney, and Judi joined in, penetrating the tight pussies.

Dru growled, "Oh fuck, I love it, getting a good hard fucking! Fuck my pussy Courtney, fuck me hard, I wanna cum all over that big hard dildo!"

Courtney was happy to oblige, and she proceeded to give it hard to Dru, her cries and howls of pleasure filling the bedroom. Courtney and Dru were right next to me, and I watched the sizzling spectacle of Courtney snapping her hips back and forth, reaming out Dru's wet tunnel, the squelches of her juicy center joining the sounds.

I let go of Gabrielle's wrists, and her hands came around my back, soft fingers stroking at my ass, as I was giving Gabrielle her first fucking, a slow and gentle reaming, I looked over, watching the spectacle of Courtney fucking Dru.

Gabrielle was also watching, she cooed, "Faster, Mon Dieu, it feels so good, fuck my cunny faster."

Dru turned her head, and purred, "Oh yeah Gabby, now you've got it, how good it feels, oh yeah, ram me hard Courtney baby, make my pussy squirt all over your cock!"

Courtney eagerly obliged, stuffing Dru's tight pussy to the brim on every stroke. Dru's legs were wrapped around Courtney's hips, her pelvis tilted up, watching Courtney driving the entire 10 inches into Dru's eager heat was a lusty, brazen spectacle.

Next to them, Tabby was growling, "Yeah, fuck me faster Rita, fuck me harder, mmmm oh fuck, kiss me, baby, I love being kissed while being fucked, it feels so good!"

Rita was happy to oblige, their lips locked together tightly, moaning into each other's mouth, the wet squelch of Tabby's tight teen cunt being fucked joining the other sounds. Rita grabbed Tabby's ass and started pumping into her in short, hard jabs. Tabby let out a growl as Rita clutched tightly at the still glowing redness of her well-spanked cheeks.

She broke the kiss just long enough to growl, "Yes, oh fuck, yeah, rub my well-whipped ass, just like that, I love it, make me cum Rita!"

Right next to them, Judi was fucking Glenda hard and fast, I could see the red haze of lust, as Judi fucked Glenda like a fucking machine set on high.

Glenda whispered, "Oh baby, not so fast, or so hard, be a bit more gentle with me."

It broke the spell of lust, as Judi immediately slowed it down.

Judi cooed, "Sorry baby, I just got carried away."

Glenda cooed, "It's okay Judi, ohhhh, yeah, fuck me just like that, ooooh god that feels so fucking good."

I turned my attention back to Gabrielle, her face alight, shining with lust, and I picked up speed, humping at her, pumping her full with every stroke. She gently grabbed my head, pulling our faces together, and our lips locked, her hot panting breath, her hot slithery tongue pushing into my mouth. My tongue quickly raised up to enjoy the fun, and the feel of our tongues twinning together, made my pussy throb with lust, my clit twitched with the need for release.

The room was full of muffled sounds of hot, feverish sex, the liquid squelching of tight juicy cunts being impaled by hard, stiff dildos, animal cries, grunts, and squeals of pleasure. The room smelled like a night at a bordello after the navy has stopped by.

Dru yelled, "OH FUCK, FUCKING GOD, YES, YES, OH FUCK YEEEESSSSSSS!!"

She let out a scream of sexual pleasure, and I turned my head to see her sexy body shaking wildly, wrapped tightly around Courtney, who was ramming her so fast it was almost a blur.

Gabrielle joined in, letting out cries of pleasure in French, as she clamped her body tightly to mine, and humped up at the plunging dildo, letting out a shriek of climax, her face glowing with pleasure.

Tabby cried out, "Oh yeah, now that Dru's cum, I'm gonna cum too, oh fuck, gonna cum, really fucking hard, so...fucking...HARRRRDDDD!"

Her voice rose up to a shriek, and I watched the enjoyable sight of her body shaking wildly, Rita grinning as she rammed Tabby right over the edge.

Glenda called out, "Oh yes, so sweet, being fucked so perfectly, oh yes Judi so sweet, mmmm, so good, yes, oh yes baby YES!"

She let out squeals of pleasure as Judi's hard, driving thrusts tumbled her into orgasm, and I was almost insane with lust.

I called out, shakily, "Now, last part of the initiation, you are going to lick our pussies, and show us how much you enjoyed your initiation!"

https://www.dcfever.com/users/profile.php?id=1045588

https://www.databazeknih.cz/uzivatele/rizuholi-308393

https://dasauge.de/aktuell/design/e2167?post=34866

https://www.dafont.com/forum/read/432727/woodsy-font

https://www.cutoutandkeep.net/users/cogaregu

https://cycling74.com/author/5e840d3a138e94496a818d13

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/107237-duhiviri/

https://www.comment-supprimer.com/support/utilisateurs/yobequwi/

https://cumswallowingmovies.org/2020/03/31/woodman-casting-x-polina-maxim-casting/

https://cuevana2espanol.com/ver-pelicula-online/shaft/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

From Time to Time - 2nd Jump WWI

Scared Breathless