The Date

Karen and I married right out of high school. We had dated for nearly all of the four years in school. I went to work in a factory in a near by town a month after graduation and Karen cleaned houses with her sister. The girls had a good business going. Ten years later we were doing very well as we had bought our first house and were well on the way to owning it, Our girls were seven and nine.

With both girls in school my wife and her sister were taking on a few more houses to clean and they had several businesses. Karla, her sister is 3 years older than my wife and is divorced. Karla's husband Ted was an asshole and it only took her two kids and ten years to learn it. And she was very careful about anything that looked serious when it came to men. Wild sex a couple nights a week was her thing. But not with anyone decent.

And her advice to Karen was wild sex with jerks and assholes too. Karen's wild sex had only been with me so that was her only wild sex or just plain sex. Karla told her there was lots more to it that she needed to learn and they joked about it lots. I took it all in stride and I loved Karla and her kids anyway. Our life was nearly perfectly on track for everything we desired and had worked for.

My job at the factory moved forward and I moved up into management and a salary that more than doubled my income. And Karen's business with Karla doubled twice and they now had 3 crews working for them. So our income had exploded. The girls were now old enough to not need child care and we now were free of that too.

So at the age of mid-thirties we now owned a new house in a very nice new development and two new autos plus several new work vans. Life was as good as it gets. I can not tell you how happy were were. But we were too busy.

Karla got Karen to stop for drinks at her favorite watering hole a couple times a week. And they didn't get home til after 9pm usually. and the were pretty wired up. This had been going on for several months when I said something about them getting into trouble. What I had meant was being picked up while driving drunk, but my wife felt I had meant with men. And she flew mad.

"Karla fuck who she wants and I can take care of myself."

"So are you feeling guilty about something?"

"I have nothing to feel guilty about and I have been asked several times."

"So why haven't you said, yes?"

"Well maybe the next time I am ask I will."

And she stomped off to bed. I was up and gone before Karen got up the next morning and She was not home that night when I got home. I fell asleep in the den that night and woke early still there so I showered and went to work.

A simple question about them driving home drunk that I was worried about had turned into a major thing about trusting her stopping for drinks where I knew guys hung out that Karla was fucking. And I had never given a thought about trusting Karen. Now we were going on the fourth day of not talking or even seeing each other.

That night it was after midnight when Karen came home and she was very drunk. She stumbled into the house and stood in front of me with hands on her hips.

"Well I finally said, Yes."

As she turned to head off upstairs I ask.

"You have a date, or you fucked some one?"

"I have not fucked someone yet, but yes, I have a date."

"Karen I ask you about drinking because I was worried you girls would get picked up for drunk driving. Not because I didn't trust you. I wanted you to call and I would pick you up if you had too many."

"Sounds very good but, It is too late, you showed you don't trust me."

You can't make sense to a drunk so I let her go off to sleep it off. I knew Karla had been pushing Karen about this and as late as she was tonight I was not surprised about her Date statement. She had been pissed for three days with Karla pushing her so I guessed my wife had been very open to more than usual to things going on. I was up early the next morning and off to work before my wife was up.

I gave the Date lots of thought during the day as I knew Karla was pushing her sister to explore sex with others. I also knew where the problem came from with my question about them going out for drinks. Karla had been warning Karen I would be questioning her about what was going on, which was not at all what my question was about. I trusted my wife completely.

But Karla had turned it. Karla had been trying to get my wife's panties off for the group of young studs she had been sexually active with for several years now. What had gone on last night was much more than my wife was likely to have been into? The fact she had not gotten home until after midnight was a indication she had been involved much more sexually with someone than ever before. Not that she had sex with anyone, but someone had gotten much closer to it than she had let anyone before?

I knew if she was still going out on the Date, she likely was about to have sex with someone else. Karla had finally talked her out of her panties for them. And I knew that once my wife had submitted to one of them, she would soon be just like her sister and fucking them all.

So as the day wore on my hope was that Karen would come to her sense and reconsider the date? I got home slightly early that afternoon and saw her work van was already home. I went in to a very quiet house and soon heard her upstairs in our shower.

My guess was she was getting ready for her date that night. My wife is a beautiful woman. Just at 5' and 120lbs. with a great rear end that is balanced by her better than a hand full of perky breasts.

Now I need to admit I have found that seeing her flirt with other men has always turned me on. So Karla's teasing Karen about strange cocks has never really been a big thing to me. And I have known her sister has pushed her to be sexual with friends of hers. Karla has wanted her little sister to fuck her friends for lots of years and has pushed her to do so. And she has never hid it. In fact she's told me for years she would get Karen to do so.

In fact one night when we were drinking she pushed me about it and I told her to do it. I told her I wanted her little sister naked for them so they could all fuck her. I said to her that the key was the first date. And you'll have her for them.

I was busy getting the girls supper for them before stead time and then bed time. My phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw it was Karla.

"What's up Karla?"

"David, your little wife is getting ready for her date tonight."

"That would seem so Babe."

"I thought I had her fucked last night David. Her Date tonight had her beautiful tits out for us all to see last night and he finger fucked her. Several of my guys sucked her nipples David."

"So she got sexy for them last night. I figured she did."

"Your wife told me just before she went home today that she is going to let Tommy fuck her tonight."

"So will you get her to fuck all of them Karla?"

"I believe that will happen for her David?"

"How many guys in your group now Karla?"

"I do believe I can just about tell you for sure nine friends of mine will be fucking my little sister in the next couple weeks. Are you going to try to stop her David?"

"No Karla I will not try."

I know how surprised she was. I went on getting things as normal as I could and Karen didn't come down stairs until the girls had gone to their rooms to study. When she did she was stunning dressed in a very short mini skirt and a loose low cut blouse that I could tell that her breasts were loose under it. She said simply she was going out for a few drinks.

I heard a car honk out front and Karen simply went out. I looked out and the car was not Karla's and a large guy was driving when it left.

The girls went to bed shortly after and I eased into my chair with a drink and a good book. I had dozed off there and my phone buzzing woke me. I glanced at it and saw it was Karla and the time was after one AM.

I answered.

"David I am very proud to tell you your little virgin one man wife has Tommy's bare cock up in her little pussy riding him right now and looks fantastic doing it. And he is talking to her as he fucks her about letting the rest of the guys join them soon. I have heard her saying yes but maybe not tonight."

"Have they all seen her naked yet?"

"Oh, yes sir ree, they got her up on the stage at the club totally naked for all to see. And again here at the house again just before Tommy got his cock in her. Don't wait up he will be fucking her for quite a while yet.."

And she was gone. Then I got a video text from her phone. The video was really pretty good. It was from the back of the couple fucking showing the big cock sliding smoothly up into the woman's pussy. Even from the back I could tell it was my wife. Karla wanted me to know she was doing it for sure and now I did. I watched it over and over. Then I answered her text.

"Show me more."

Several ,minutes passed before my phone beeped again. When I looked at it I saw Karen facing the camera her breasts bare and bouncing freely and hands on them and a head coming up to taste them. Her head was back and she was in deep passionate pleasure from his cock still up inside her. Then I heard Karls talking to her.

"Karen the others are waiting for you. Please let me bring them in for you to enjoy. Please Honey let me bring them for you. Okay Baby?"

There was a long pause before I finally heard my wife mumble her reply.

"OK."

As the phone moved away from them she turned it toward her face.

"I am going to bring them in to her now so watch them take her now. I want you to see her become a slut for them."

As I watched her walk into the other room I can see several guys sitting around naked drinking beer. As she moves with her phone, I get flashes of her bare legs as she carries her phone down by her side then back up panning the men sitting in the room.

I can hear her talking to them about my wife in the next room and that she has agreed to fuck them tonight. I watch as she holds her phone on them as they casually get up and move towards the room she has just left Karen in fucking the guy with her. As they move as a group into the room where she is Karla follows them into the room too. Catch flashes of her bare breasts as she moves her phone around the room as the men spread out around the room watching him as he is still fucking my wife.

One of the naked men leans down and kisses Karen as she is still astride the guys cock. And she kisses him back as he fondles her bare breasts while they kiss.

"Well you get the message David they are going to enjoy my little sister now."

The phone went black.

It was after 5 am when I heard my wife come in that morning and I knew she had been shared by 9 different men sexual during her night out with her sister. I viewed a text I had gotten at 3am from Karla that said "Sis has had all 9 bare cocks openly now and she is still fucking them! She has confirmed she is now an open slut for men now. She loves being naked for them."

She went quietly to the shower. My wife was still keeping her distance from me. I was again in my study and I slept another hour before dressing and leaving for work.

When I got home at about 4pm I found the house empty. A note was on the Frig saying the kids were staying at Grandma's. So I must be on my own? This went on for three more days. And when I got home the fourth night after work and found the house empty. I packed and left our home.

I saw my lawyer the next day. I signed the papers that evening. A week later they served her with them. She called that day.

"What are you doing?"

"I am divorcing you. I'm giving you the freedom you need."

"I have not ask for my freedom. Nor do I want it."

"Karen you have not talked to me in several days now. So you feel we have no need to figure this out. You have taken your freedom on your own. You have shown no love for me or us. I am taking the girls. You can keep the house, the vans, your car."

"You can't take the girls. I won't let you." "

"Yes, I can Honey. I Have Video showing you fucking a large group of men."

"Oh, God David no. She didn't do that to us?"

"Yes she did do that to me. If you had come home talked and we had a chance to see where we are? But no nothing from you. You have shown you just don't care."

https://www.codechef.com/users/gopoxomi

http://www.clubpirineos.es/web/forosmf/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile;u=10660

https://campus.clps.net/blog/index.php?userid=10968

https://chyoa.com/user/xuxonilo

https://cheezburger.com/9581929472

https://www.charitychoice.co.uk/fundraiser/tonyedjomariegwe

https://focepeti.chil.me/post/ty-crouch-330592

http://elvis.cn.ru/terka/yoholeho/

https://www.cossa.ru/profile/?ID=178335

https://comfortinstitute.org/members/nazehawu/profile/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

A Primal Valentine

Scared Breathless