Blood Slaves Ch. 03

Here's Chapter 3! There's a lot going on with this one, from new enemies to a brief backstory for the Vampires and their origins. I hope everyone enjoys! I'm back to using Grammarly for editing, and hoping it works out better this time. That said, if there are the usual grammatical/punctuation errors please try to overlook them...that said, please go easy with your feedback if you do see a few.

As always, all characters are 18 years or older.

Enjoy!

Whiskey-

------------------------

Sara's POV

I sat back on the mattress, back against the wall, and waited in silence and loneliness as Morgan and Amanda disposed of Courtney. The shock was still raw and my mind was a wreck, as I reflected upon what I had just done.

I had become the Monster.

Or another, Monster. Another one of the heartless creatures, that was responsible for all the young women that had vanished around town. It was ironic, wasn't it? The news reports that came out after every new victim was reported, had left me with such fear and anxiety.

Constantly looking over my shoulder, wondering if I would be the next one to disappear...that ended up being the case, but I didn't die like all the others. Instead, I had been turned into one of the murderers and I didn't know if I could live with that.

It wasn't like, I had a choice now.

As Morgan had explained it, I belonged to Elyse. I was her slave. That was her plan the entire time, the only reason she turned me was so that I wouldn't try to escape. If I were a Vampire, then in her mind's eye, I'd see myself as a threat to my friends and family.

Not to mention, I didn't know the first thing about being a creature of the undead. I knew full well, I wouldn't survive out there on my own and if I tried, the people I cared about would only suffer as a result.

Even now, I kept catching myself trying to come up with something...anything...some sort of plan, to get out of here and escape. Then I would think to myself, what exactly was the point?

There were actually, various reasons why running away would hold zero benefits for me.

Aside from the danger, it would pose to my Father and Brother, and even Kimberly, there was also the fact that I wasn't human anymore. I was a Vampire. How would I explain that, to my family?

Furthermore, how would I explain to any potential future partners that I now had a fucking dick? No one would accept me...maybe, you could even disregard the idea of them being in any danger because of me, because chances were they would just run away once they realized the creature that I had become.

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly, willing myself to wake from this nightmare...but when I closed them, the only thing I could see was Courtney's terrified face in front of me again.

"What did I do," I whispered, as tears stung my eyes.

"What you needed to do."

I looked up, as none other than Elyse descended the staircase into the basement. She still wore the same white gown as before, translucent and granting my eyes access to her luscious breasts and even that magnificent cock between her legs. She crossed the basement floor and stopped a few inches away from me, arms folded over her chest as she smiled at me on the mattress.

"My daughters explained it to you, did they not...you must consume blood now if you are to survive. It's part of the deal."

"I didn't sign up for this," I said angrily. "You lied to me."

"Did I, now? Are you certain...I seem to remember you, accepting this gift that I have given."

"You're saying, that I wanted this?"

Elyse smiled wider, a curious look on her face. I scoffed and shook my head slowly at her...I knew, what she was getting at but it was bull shit.

"That was before I knew, that you only planned on keeping me as a slave. Morgan told me everything. You didn't turn me into a Vampire, so I could join your little family...you did it so you could keep me as your little pet."

Elyse shrugged and proceeded to glide across the room in my direction. As she drew closer, the silk robe slid from over her shoulders and fell to the basement floor, revealing in full her luscious breasts and that fat cock between her legs. She stopped at the foot of my mattress, then knelt on the edge and crawled towards me.

I leaned back, more in an attempt to put distance between the two of us but Elyse just took that as a chance to climb on top of me.

"W-What, are you doing?"

"Whatever I want," she said in a low husky voice.

"You belong to me now, remember...don't look so scared, darling...you enjoyed yourself quite a bit the last time we had fun together. There is no reason, this has to be a bad thing for you, my love."

With Elyse on top of me, I could feel my cock growing hard and I looked down to find that hers was already at full attention. She smelled so damn good, her scent was intoxicating. I hated her, for having fooled and deceived me and for everything she planned to do with me...yet at the same time, I wanted that cock inside of me so much, I would probably have done just about anything.

Elyse could smell my arousal, sense the conflict raging in my mind.

She smiled and leaned in to kiss me, and as soon as her lips touched mine, I felt myself melting. The conflict was over and as my cock, grew harder with pre-cum forming at the tip, I wrapped my arms around her and embraced my Mistress.

"Mmm, good girl," she purred in my ear.

Then she pushed me onto my back and started kissing my neck. I groaned softly as she licked and sucked, teasing me by gently grazed those pearly white fangs over my skin.

Elyse started moving her lips from my neck, down over my collarbone, and stopping to suck on my tits for a while, before descending even further down. Her lips left a trail of soft wet kisses down my stomach and to my waistline, before reaching my now throbbing member.

This was unexpected...with how dominant Elyse had presented herself so far, I didn't think she'd be willing to please me like this. When she took my cock in her mouth, however, all thoughts of surprise and confusion were quickly erased.

I gasped and then sighed, laying my head back as her mouth began working its way slowly down the length of my shaft until I reached the back of her throat...she didn't even gag or choke. My heavy balls were pressing against her chin, and she held her position like that for a moment before slowly pulling back up again.

Then back down, she went.

I lifted my head again and watched, as Elyse took her time and seemed to enjoy sucking my cock. She pushed my legs further apart and then I felt the tip of her index finger, brushing over my tight, puckered asshole.

This would be my first time getting fucked in the ass since Elyse had turned me into a Vampire. Morgan had sucked my cock and given me my first orgasm as a Vampire, but Elyse would be the one to claim my anal cherry...that made sense though considering she was the Mother of this nest, and as such, my Mistress and owner.

I parted my legs more, welcoming her finger and holding my breath as Elyse pushed it into my hole. She only inserted about half of her finger at first, holding back for a second to allow me the time to adjust to the feeling, then proceeded to push forward some more. Before I knew it, she was up to her knuckle in my ass and still bobbing her head over my cock.

I groaned as she began pumping that finger in and out of my tight hole while deep throating my cock, spit running down over my balls and dripping onto the mattress. Elyse pulled her finger back just slightly, making room for a second one and then plunging both of them into me together. With a grunt, I arched my back and instinctively reached out to run my fingers loosely through her hair, forcing her head up and down and fucking her mouth now.

Elyse allowed me to keep control for a few minutes before she finally reversed the roles back to how they were meant to be. She pushed my hand away from her head, pulled my cock from her mouth, and then looked up at me with a grin.

"See," she whispered. "This is fun, right?"

I nodded, whimpering as she pulled her fingers from my ass and then slid forward some to position herself between my legs. She grabbed me by the ankles and lifted my legs, placing my feet on her shoulders and lining her cock up with my hole. I felt the head pressing against my entrance, and Elyse moved forward to cover my mouth with her own.

Her tongue forced its way past my lips and she moaned into me, before pushing her hips forward and sliding her cock into my tight puckered hole. I groaned, digging my nails into the mattress as I felt my hole burning and stretching to accommodate her cock. She pushed deeper and deeper, not even giving me the chance to adjust, and soon enough she had bottomed out.

"Y-You're so fucking big," I moaned, as she broke the kiss and buried her face between my tits.

"S-So, fucking...big!"

"Mmm, and you're so fucking tight," Elyse replied before she started sucking at my tits again.

I felt her pull back slightly, and I could feel every inch of her pulsing cock moving along. She stopped, leaving just the tip in my ass and letting it linger for a few moments...before she slammed her hips forward again, and plunged right back into me.

"Ohhh, yes!" I cried out, as my hole squeezed around her dick and my body spasmed. "Fuck...M-Mistress...please, harder!"

"Mmm, that's a good girl...you love my cock, don't you...tell Mommy, just how much you love her big fat cock?"

"I love it so fucking much," I cried, as she began building a tempo.

"I love your big fat cock so much, please give it to me harder!"

"Hmm, you got it, sweetie!"

And with that, she dropped both hands to the mattress on either side of my head and started pounding away. Elyse was like a jackhammer, ramming her cock in and out of my ass at such a speed that felt almost impossible.

She had me screaming in pleasure, as I wrapped my arms around her again and started clawing at her back, digging my nails into her skin and leaving scratch marks. My flaccid cock was mashed between the two of us, forming a pool of pre-cum on my belly and some of it got on Elyse too.

Then, much to my disappointment, Elyse pulled her cock from my ass and let my legs drop back to the mattress. My hole felt so empty, and I felt incomplete without her inside of me. I didn't have to worry though, because Elyse was nowhere near done with me yet.

She grabbed me by the hips and proceeded to turn me over onto my stomach, then with a hard smack across my ass cheeks, she shoved her fat cock right back into my hole and continued pounding me.

One hand on my left tit, humping me from behind, Elyse moved my hair away from my neck and I yelped when she buried her pearly whites into my neck as she fucked me.

"Ow!"

It was done merely as a kink for her this time, as she sunk those fangs as deep into my jugular vein as she possibly could. She began sucking, drinking my blood again as she humped me slower this time and I moaned, pushing my ass back against her. I reached down to wrap my hand around my cock and started jerking myself, and I heard a muffled groan from Elyse, as she started pulsing inside of me.

I knew she was about to cum.

I jerked my cock faster and faster, as she kept drinking from me and thrusting, and after a few more moments, my ass clamped down around her cock and she pulled her fangs from my neck.

With a grunt, Elyse buried herself to the hilt in my ass and I felt the warmth of her seed pumping deep into my stretched and abused hole. Panting and sweating, Elyse kept humping me even after she had emptied her balls into me...she sunk down on top of me, pinning me between those gorgeous tits of hers and the mattress, and then stayed like that for about a minute, as she tried to catch her breath.

I felt her kiss the back of my neck, then heard her laughing from behind me. "Hold still," she whispered in my ear.

Elyse carefully pulled back, her cock slipping from my stretched hole and leaving it gaping and leaking with her cum. I turned over onto my back to look up at her, and she licked her lips, wiping some blood from her chin and smiling. "That was fun," she whispered.

"Y-Yeah...I'm still...really hard though..."

Elyse looked down and chuckled when she saw my dick was practically throbbing. My balls ached for a release, and Elyse did not need any prompting to reach down and wrap her fingers around the base of my shaft and start stroking.

Up and down she moved her hand, jerking me off until I cried out in pleasure and lifted my ass from the mattress. Several thick ropes of cum, shot straight from my dick into the air, falling back down and landing on my breasts and my stomach. Some of it dripped down over her fingers and she stopped stroking, bringing them to her face to lick them clean of the sticky fluids.

"Mmm, you taste delicious Sara...you know...it's not often that I treat my slaves, the way I just treated you."

"Then, why did you?"

We both looked up towards the staircase, to see Amanda and Morgan standing and looking down at us with surprise...well...Amanda looked surprised. For some odd reason, Morgan looked a little irritated.

"Why, would you treat Sara any different, from any of your other slaves," Morgan asked.

Her voice was harsh and I sat up, still trying to catch my breath as I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Or us, for that matter...you've never sucked my cock, or Amanda's even."

"I take it, you've been watching for more than a minute or two," Elyse laughed.

"Relax, Morgan. It's a rare mood that comes over me now and then, and it just so happened to come over me tonight."

"Don't worry," Amanda said, trying to calm her sister.

"I'm sure, Mother will let us have some fun with Sara now that she's finished."

"Absolutely, not."

Even I was surprised, to hear that...the stern voice that Elyse had just used, was enough to startle everyone in the room. Morgan's aggravated expression had disappeared quickly as if she had been snapped back to reality and suddenly remembered her place in this matter.

Elyse pushed herself up onto her feet now, wiping the sweat from her face and reaching down to grab her white robe. "The slave belongs, to me...and only me...neither of you will touch her."

"But Mother," Morgan said shakily. "I-I've already played with her once...when she first woke up, after you turned her, I-"

"Had I known that sooner, I would have punished you already for even considering such a thing...let that be the first and ONLY time, that you lay hands on the girl. Understood?"

There was a brief pause, an awkward silence that hung over the entire room as Morgan and Amanda exchanged fearful glances before they both nodded in response.

"Yes, Mother," both girls said.

Elyse slipped back into her robe, then looked down at me and her smile returned. "Remember what I said earlier," she started towards the staircase and up past the two girls.

"We have eternity together, as Mistress and Slave. There is no need for it to be difficult for you...I do hope, that I just helped you to understand that."

Without another word, Elyse continued up the stairs and out of the basement, leaving me alone with Amanda and Morgan. Amanda only stayed for a few moments though, before following her mother upstairs. Morgan stayed with her back pressed to the wall, hands shoved into the pockets of her leather jacket in the typical fashion I had come to know her for.

She was staring straight at me, and I could tell she was pissed even though she'd buried it when still facing Elyse...was she pissed at me, though?

"Morgan, I...w-what's wrong?"

She scoffed, shaking her head and pushing away from the wall. Staring down at her feet, her long jet-black hair hanging over her face, she looked up eventually and started back up the steps ignoring my question. The door slammed shut so loud, I jumped and then sighed, falling back against the mattress.

What in the hell, was that all about?

I had no idea...but I did know one thing...my whole body was still shaking, from the pounding Elyse had just given me...and I wasn't feeling quite as upset, about this whole slave thing anymore.

------------------------

Morgan's POV-

My first instinct after leaving the basement was to slip out the back door and into the yard for a smoke...I didn't want to face Mother or Amanda...not that Amanda had done anything wrong. I just felt so irritated, I didn't want to be near anybody...how could Mother act this way?

How could she be so greedy, keeping Sara all for herself like that? After all, it was me and Amanda who had brought the girl here in the first place and suggested turning her. I hadn't expected her to keep Sara as just a slave, even after making her one of us, but I didn't complain when the idea came up...I still figured that Mother would share and that me and Amanda could have our fun with Sara whenever we wanted.

When Mother revealed her true intentions just now though, it had filled me with such anger and rage. This might have been the first time she'd acted this way with a victim, or a slave, but it wasn't the first time that she had treated me like nothing more than a soldier to use in battle. Mother was the Queen and while she referred to me and Amanda as her "daughters" I knew, that wasn't really how she felt.

I reached for the back door but before I could, Amanda stopped me. "Morgan...M-Mother wants to see you."

I sighed, my back still turned towards my sister, and shook my head slowly. "Great," I muttered. "Here, we go."

Knowing full well what was about to happen, I turned and looked at Amanda, who seemed concerned...Mother would likely punish me for speaking out against her. I followed Amanda out into the living room, where we found her sitting in her chair, one leg folded over the other as she looked up at me, sighed, and leaned back against the cushion.

"Morgan...do you care to explain, what that was all about?"

I hesitated. "What was what, about?"

"Don't play stupid with me girl," the woman spat angrily.

"You dared speak out against me when I made my intentions with that girl clear...what in the Hell, were you thinking by disrespecting me like that?"

I glanced at Amanda, but my sister kept staring straight ahead and refused to make eye contact...she knew, this conversation was between me and Mother and nobody else.

"I...I'm sorry, Mother. You're right...I spoke out of terms. I should have stayed out of it, and respected your rules and boundaries. I know, my place."

The woman bowed her head, tapping her fingers on the arm of the chair and I stood silently now, with my hands clasped in front of me as I waited for her to say something. It felt like an eternity passed before she sat forward in the chair but kept her head bowed and looking down at the floor.

"Morgan...you are so, very precious to me, as is your sister...of the two of you, it is you that I see as my most talented and skilled in battle. You have saved me from the hands of Hunters and other enemies on various occasions. I know, what you must be thinking..."

"Y-You...do?"

I certainly, had no idea what Mother was thinking. Everything she had just said was true, though I didn't want to sound conceited or overly confident in my abilities. I was, her most skilled warrior. I had spent decades since she turned me, practicing my skills to become as powerful as I possibly could.

To impress her. To protect her, and I had done my job well, I didn't need her to confirm that for me.

I also knew enough, however, to know that as strong as I was...Mother was still stronger. She'd had centuries to hone her skills and powers, the only reason she needed me and Amanda to protect her was that she hated getting her own hands dirty.

https://jobs.hackernoon.com/employers/299731-emmersiq

https://anchor.fm/emmersiq

https://developer.jabra.com/forums/user/profile/8736.page

https://rust-servers.net/profile/emmersiq/

https://crej.com/members/emmersiq/

http://forums.linkbucks.com/member.php?1059623-emmersiq

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/member/53966-emmersiq

https://chefsimon.com/gourmets/zusuhogo

https://cheezburger.com/9403487744

https://plazapublica.cdmx.gob.mx/profiles/mozosuko/activity

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

A Primal Valentine

Scared Breathless